For growth companies that need an extra set of hands.
Unlimited Graphic Design and Revisions
Ten Specialized Hours
Three Strategy Sessions a Month
Three-Day Design Turnaround
Dedicated Success Manager
Dedicated Slack Channel
$50k+ in Discounts on Marketing Tools
Access to byDesign Workspace
The down low.
We’ll explain the in’s and out’s of what a Specialized Hour is and what you get with a Success Manager.
- Graphic design is anything that can be created in Adobe. If it’s not something that could be designed in say Photoshop or Illustrator, it’s likely something different. From social media posts, to one-sheets, and more. We’ve got you covered.
- Specialized Hours are hours that you’re allocated on a monthly basis to use towards the activities our Specialists do. This could be copywriting, digital marketing, UI and UX, or even content strategy. Check out the table below to see all the activities Specialists can do.
- Your dedicated Success Manager is the main point of contact for everything you do here at byDesign. They coordinate and manage requests, while serving as the middle-man between yourself, Designers, and Specialists. They are here to make sure things are running smoothly and aligned with your goals.
- Strategy Sessions are allocated on a monthly basis. You can use these thirty-minute blocks to chat through a specific project with a Specialist, or talk marketing goals with your Success Manager. These all take place with video via Google Meet.
- The byDesign Workspace is where the magic happens. Here you’re able to see all of your requests, access files, see what’s happening across efforts, and schedule calls with our team.
- Every client of ours has their own dedicated Slack channel, so we can chat in real-time and on the fly. If your company has it’s own Slack channel, we’ll even share the channel so you can chat with us in your own Slack workspace.
Click here to read more general FAQ's about various byDesign Monthly topics or reach out to us by clicking the chat button in the bottom right corner of your screen.